Looking for new association management software? Here’s how to make the most of AMS Fest 2021 to find the AMS system that’s right for your organization.
AMS Fest 2021 – four things to look for, plus an insider tip about one of the most impactful AMS technology announcements at the event.
If you’re in the market for a new association management software (AMS) system, AMS Fest 2021 is the place to be next week.
To start with, AMS Fest is a virtual event focused on AMS systems, so you know you’ll be in the right place to learn about today’s AMS marketplace. But beyond that, there are some specific things you can do at the event that will help you find the right AMS system for your organization.
Here are four things to look for at AMS Fest 2021 to help in your quest for a new AMS system:
1) Cohorts – If you’re already signed up for AMS Fest, you have the option to be included in a group cohort of similar association executives. A consultant will be your team lead, and you’ll be given an online meeting space where you can meet with your cohort. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, share ideas, and get the most out of AMS Fest – before, during, and after the event.
2) Boot camps – Choosing a new AMS system can seem challenging. Where do you start? What do you do once you’ve chosen a new system? How do you prepare for implementation? Two boot camps – one on June 15 and one on June 18 – will get you going in the right direction. See the AMS Fest schedule for more details.
3) AMS previews – Seeing an AMS in action is one of the best ways to understand its capabilities, how user-friendly it is, and how the overall system works. At AMS Fest, you have the opportunity to view 30-minute demos of top AMS systems.
The NetForum Cloud AMS team will be at AMS Fest, and we’ll be presenting a 30-minute demo at each of the following days/times:
- Wednesday, June 16 at 3:50 – 4:20 p.m.
- Thursday, June 17 at 11:35 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.
Stop by to learn more about why NetForum Cloud is everything the member industry loves about NetForum Enterprise, now positioned to support another 20 years of association success.
4) Updates to AMS systems – You might already be familiar with many of the AMS systems on the market today. But AMS Fest is a great time to find out what’s new in those systems.
For example, NetForum Enterprise, the first cloud-based AMS, now takes advantage of the latest cutting-edge cloud capabilities through a complete overhaul of its foundational architecture to offer more convenience, scalability, security, and integration capabilities. It’s been reimagined and rearchitected for Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, which offers customers all of the premium association management functionality that NetForum Enterprise has delivered for years with the added benefits of Microsoft Azure (which is used by 95 percent of the Fortune 500).
Another update: NetForum Cloud customers now have state of the art analytics capabilities through Nucleus, the first data analytics solution developed specifically for associations. Nucleus is now a Community Brands product, and works with NetForum Cloud to provide association staff, leadership, chapters, members, and boards with the insights they need to make more informed decisions.
You can learn more about NetForum Cloud by Community Brands by chatting with our team in the event’s virtual world.
No time to chat at the event or not attending?
Events can get busy. But not to worry. While our team would like to meet with you at AMS Fest, you can schedule time to visit with us one-on-one and see NetForum Enterprise in action when it’s convenient for you: Request a demo of NetForum Cloud.